Bring Health Reform Home
We want to invite you to be part of a new PICO campaign to Bring Health Reform Home to our families and communities. PICO is providing easy-to-use education materials that describe the health care changes that will occur over the next four years. PICO affiliates and our allies are organizing to make sure that no family, community or state misses out on the promise of reform.
How will you benefit from health reform?
Take our survey and find out!
Sign our Petition Against Repeal of Health Reform
Health Care documents to download and share with your community:
- How will you benefit from Health Reform? Health Care Survey:
DOC | PDF
- Petition Against Repeal of Health Reform: DOC | PDF
Share the facts on what health reform means for families
- Six Months In: Who is the Affordable Care Act Helping? DOC | PDF
- Health Implementation Chart: What Does Health Care Reform Mean for You and Your Family - English (8.5 x 11) PDF
- Health Implementation Chart: What Does Health Care Reform Mean for You and Your Family - Spanish (8.5 x14) PDF
- Health Care Power Point Presentation: English | Spanish
- Health Care Reform poster, "What Does Health Care Reform Mean for You and Your Family?" To order a full-color poster(s) for your organization or community see our online form.
- To order the "Get the fact on what health care changes will mean for your family" doorhanger see our online form. Preview the doorhanger, (PDF only) ENG | SPA
Comparta la verdad acerca de los cambios de cuidado de salud y qué significan para su familia
Health reform provides the opportunity to cover tens of millions of uninsured children and adults, eliminate many of the worst abuses of the health insurance industry and reduce racial and economic disparities in health conditions that plague so many of our communities. Yet, the success of reform is not assured. It rests in our hands.
Join PICO's campaign and help "Share the Facts on What Health Reform Means for Families"